Your choice of 2, 4, 6 or 8 person pre-pitched tent with sleeping bag and self-inflating mattress per person.
for 2 : £ 264
for 4 : £ 525
for 6 : £ 793
for 8 : £ 1015BOOK
- 2 person: 3m L x 2.5m W x 1.35m H
- 4 person: 4.8m L x 2.7m W x 1.55m H
- 6 person: 4.8m L x 3.8m W x 2m H
- 8 person: 6.85m L x 3.1m W x 2,02m H
Your Campsite experience will include: •
- Private campsite
- Dedicated pitch and/or accommodation package
- Clean toilets & warm showers
- Pamper cabin with hairdryers, straighteners & mirrors
- 24hr campsite reception
- Morning access to The Meadow with a variety of breakfast options*
- Access to dedicated campers’ wellness schedule
- Free valuables storage
- Free phone charging
*at extra cost
- Anyone staying in our campsite must have a Two Day or Three Day Festival Ticket to access their accommodation, including children – these can be added in the booking process.
- If you book One Day Festival tickets, you will not be able to gain access to the campsite.
- Connect festival is easily accessible by public transport so please consider this option before bringing a car.
- A full arrival info pack will be emailed to you approx. 1 week before the festival.
- For questions/accessibility requirements - please contact us before booking.
- Only the advertised number of people for your accommodation type can reside in that accommodation
- Where you have chosen an accommodation package, all tents and furnishing should be left for our staff to pack down at the end of the festival.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult 25+. Maximum 2 under 18’s per adult.
- Please note images used are representative & final supplied products may vary.
- We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check-in.
- For event terms and conditions please visit here.
- For VIP Nation terms & conditions, please visit here.
- If you would like to reserve a pitch next to friends, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the booking reference/pitch sizes/lead booking names of each booking.