Standard BellePad for 2, 4, or 6
for 2 : £ 480
for 4 : £ 735
for 6 : £ 895BOOK
- Ground sheet
- Camp beds with fitted sheets (no bedding included)
- Standard BellePad for 2 : 3m diameter, 2.4m central height
- Standard BellePad for 4 : 4m diameter, 2.4m central height
- Standard BellePad for 6 : 5m diameter, 2.4m central height
Your Campsite experience will include: •
- Private campsite
- Dedicated pitch and/or accommodation package
- Clean toilets & warm showers
- Pamper cabin with hairdryers, straighteners & mirrors
- 24hr campsite reception
- Morning access to The Meadow with a variety of breakfast options*
- Access to dedicated campers’ wellness schedule
- Free valuables storage
- Free phone charging
*at extra cost
- Anyone staying in our campsite must have a Two Day or Three Day Festival Ticket to access their accommodation, including children – these can be added in the booking process.
- If you book One Day Festival tickets, you will not be able to gain access to the campsite.
- Connect festival is easily accessible by public transport so please consider this option before bringing a car.
- A full arrival info pack will be emailed to you approx. 1 week before the festival.
- For questions/accessibility requirements - please contact us before booking.
- Only the advertised number of people for your accommodation type can reside in that accommodation
- Where you have chosen an accommodation package, all tents and furnishing should be left for our staff to pack down at the end of the festival.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult 25+. Maximum 2 under 18’s per adult.
- Please note images used are representative & final supplied products may vary.
- We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check-in.
- For event terms and conditions please visit here.
- For VIP Nation terms & conditions, please visit here.
- If you would like to reserve a pitch next to friends, please send an email to email@example.com noting the booking reference/pitch sizes/lead booking names of each booking.